由买买提看人间百态

topics

全部话题 - 话题: mailman
首页 上页 1 2 3 4 5 6 下页 末页 (共6页)
h******h
发帖数: 1257
1
有可能就是mailman放错邮箱了 尤其是那种apartment的邮箱 一面墙的 很容易放错
a*********0
发帖数: 4998
2
来自主题: ebiz版 - 这些年
第二个故事的链接我找了一个
绝地反击
http://couponsinthenews.com/2014/02/18/mailman-convicted-of-ste
D*******0
发帖数: 4476
3
等啊,If he files A-Z, he will lose. Maybe someone else in the house sign it.
BTW: don't ship expensive item by USPS. My mailman always signs my package,
throw package in my front door.
g********3
发帖数: 1281
4
来自主题: Faculty版 - 感恩节要给系里秘书送礼吗?
Giving $10 to mailman is very normal among American people. Some people also
give money to trash collection people.
b**********1
发帖数: 590
5
来自主题: FleaMarket版 - [+++++++++++++] KINGHAW
今天真是虚惊一场,我从KINGHAW买了250LT 250MACYS GC,今天TRACK一下,发现昨天
上午9点就DELIVERY了,可是我的卡没收到,我就挺着急的,当时害怕自己告诉KINGHAW
地址错误,得到确认地址是正确,我就郁闷了,以为这500块打泡影了,KINGHAW得知情
况以后,让我马上给她打电话,说每一张卡的背面她全部都做了扫描和保存,让我赶紧
去商店挂失,我拿到打印的卡信息飞奔出去,这个时候我们家的邻居笑盈盈的拿着信封
来,说MAILMAN把信放到他们家信箱里了,我们俩的LAST NAME是 一样的,平时就经常
放错信。
在这非常感谢KINGHAW做事负责仔细认真,保留所有有效证据,积极和买家联系。
提出大表扬。
f******e
发帖数: 2561
6
噢,也对。我那边比较安全,我一直扔门口,mailman自己拿了走
s********a
发帖数: 1861
7
来自主题: GiftCard版 - Savings Solutions GC
一般多久能收到?
我3/28 第一次order的,是一般的mailman送还是别家的?
有没有tracking #可以查查?
k***x
发帖数: 6799
8
来自主题: JobHunting版 - OPT receipt被邮局return了
如果住apartment,要在mailbox上面贴上名字才行,否则重要信件都要被mailman退回
去的

确的
x******t
发帖数: 207
9
来自主题: JobHunting版 - EAD卡寄送的曲折经历-经验分享
今天我终于收到了自己的EAD卡,因为粗心写错了zipcode,我整整折腾了两周。当时到
处搜索别人的case,希望能找到快速解决方案。所以我也总结一下我的case以及时间线
,方便遇到类似状况的朋友。
Timeline:
2014-2-14: OPT申请材料寄出。(zipcode已经写错,邮寄到学校ois,但写了家庭住
址的zipcode,但是都是一个city)
2014-2-18: USCIS收到我的材料
2014-2-21: Notice date on Form I797C
2014-3-3: 从学校OIS收到我的I-797C (虽然zipcode写错,但是仍然收到了,只是延迟
了很久)
2014-3-18:第一次知道可以跟踪状态,于是上网查询。status显示我的卡已经在3-18
当天寄出,并且给出usps track number.
2014-3-19: 根据track number (9205592338400128723076), 邮件从CORBIN, KY 40701
送出,提示 “undeliverable as Addressed”.
2014-3-20: 因为即使... 阅读全帖
B****n
发帖数: 132
10
same here, 给了10刀的gift card.
b**j
发帖数: 20742
11
啊。。只要给$10? 我都给了$25 :(
B****n
发帖数: 132
12
第一次干这事,不知道给多少,所以给了$10。另外我也放了10刀在垃圾桶上给收垃圾
的。
B****n
发帖数: 132
13
我装了信封放在邮箱上。
h**a
发帖数: 163
14
谢谢,明天如法炮制一番。
b**j
发帖数: 20742
15
我schedule了一个in home pickup.. 然后她来敲门的时候给她。
s*i
发帖数: 1402
16
我说要给10刀,ld非要给20....
B****n
发帖数: 132
17
是不是LD有其它想法。。。
m***y
发帖数: 14763
18
Yup, fuck the old fool and save 10 bucks
h*******y
发帖数: 864
19
来自主题: Living版 - 请教给邮递员和收垃圾的红包
Quote from FW:
We should tip the way we get services.
The newspaper delivery person tip will be under our car in the driveway
or in the bushes in front of your house, you can alternate years.
The garbageman tip should either be laying on its side on the sidewalk or
thrown halfway in your yard
And the mailman tip should be in the mailbox, soaking wet from leaving it
partially open in the rain. Or maybe just pick a random mailbox on some
other mailcarriers route.
B*******S
发帖数: 2379
20
1. my neighbor baked me a cake
2. $20 gift card for korean mailman around christmas
P*****a
发帖数: 2464
21
你怎么见得到mailman呢?如果总不在家的话?
B*******S
发帖数: 2379
22
why do you want to meet your mailman?
d*********1
发帖数: 101
23
You can write "please forward!" and mailman will take it.

★ Sent from iPhone App: iReader Mitbbs 7.21 - iPad Lite
F**********e
发帖数: 207
24
来自主题: Living版 - 懂法律的给说说
if the mailman gets tripped and falls in your front porch and gets hurt... then
you may be in trouble
r*****a
发帖数: 27155
25
来自主题: Living版 - 要给邮递员送GC吗?
放邮筒里,写to mailman
C********g
发帖数: 1548
26
放在mailbox的最上面,还是里面?然后mailman会取走?
w*****m
发帖数: 20421
27
并不是所有的MAILBOX MAILMAN都取信的,我家就不取,
因为有人偷信,主要是偷邮票。邮箱没锁的,好像都
不取
b***l
发帖数: 439
28
刚刚google了一下,说给mailman意思一下的人很多,给垃圾工人意思意思的人只有11%
。也有人表示了和我差不多的疑问,说三个工人呢,难道我要给邮递员3倍的钱啊。。。
我这个情况更差劲儿,算上生活垃圾车的如果也是三个人,那我就要意思6个人。这个
意思超出了我的正常意识。。。
可是人家都张嘴了,我也不好意思不意思意思。。。
d*********r
发帖数: 938
29
我给$500 GC for my mailman
for my garbage collectors (2) $1000
$1000 for my kids' teachers
$1000 for my family doctor
$1000 for my eye doctor
$1000 for my barber
If you don't give them GC, you are a fxcking WSN.
g*q
发帖数: 26623
30
Phoebe : Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Ugly Naked Guy is decorating his tree. Oh
my God, you should see the size of his Christmas Balls.
[Chandler and Joey enter.]
Joey : Hey.
Chandler : Hey.
Rachel : Hey.
Joey : Hey, how much did you guys tip the super this year?
Chandler : Yeah, we were gonna give fifty, but if you guys gave more, we don
’t wanna look bad.
Monica : Oh, actually this year we just made him homemade cookies.
Chandler : And twenty-five it is.
Joey : You gave him cookies?
Monica : Money... 阅读全帖
F***Q
发帖数: 6599
31

if the mailman do not need to drop a package to your porch, then it is
really up to you. to be honest, the sooner you clean, the less work it takes
p*******m
发帖数: 20761
32
Access control bypass in Hikvision IP Cameras
From: Monte Crypto
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 04:19:00 +0200 (CEST)
Access control bypass in Hikvision IP Cameras
Full disclosure
Sep 12, 2017
Synopsis:
---------------
Many Hikvision IP cameras contain a backdoor that allows unauthenticated
impersonation of any configured user account.
The vulnerability has been present in Hikvision products since at least 2014
. In addition to Hikvision-branded devices,
it affects many whi... 阅读全帖
c******4
发帖数: 2207
33
哎,usps mailman很多很不负责的,我和邻居的信经常给乱送
k******a
发帖数: 169
34
来自主题: NextGeneration版 - 11月parenting Amazon diaper哭胖不能用
有, 可是买其它的还是不行。 不可能是mailman拿走code的呀,我亲自打开塑料封皮
的。 难道是杂志内部的人??还是有人figure out号码生成方式?总之很郁闷啊。。。
h*******e
发帖数: 408
35
来自主题: NextGeneration版 - 算不算是落后娃
我来贴我家落后娃会的.
13个月认得并且会说的:
中文: 妈妈,兔兔, 滴答(所有跟水有关的都是滴答), 包(面包),走,打(打开,进去也是
打),宝宝
英文: bye bye, hi, man man(mailman),ba(bus),dung(dunk),baby
波兰语: Tata (爸爸的意思)
两块的拼图只会拼猴子,其他的都没有兴趣.
shape sorter会放圆的,其它都不知道哪个能对上.如果我帮他对上,自己能放进去.
火车玩得还行.
tricycle自己能上能下.
能爬上椅子,再爬上餐桌.下来需要帮忙.
家里的楼梯还是要爬着上去,抱着下来.
喜欢投篮和扔球.
high five
拍手
bye bye
跳舞
有经验的妈妈来说说下一步怎么引导吧.
j*****1
发帖数: 1107
36
my son was 2 year 7 months when we started this. I must say my daughter and
us enjoyed it more than he did in the very beginning. Like I said, it takes
some time to warm up to it for young kids. Since the English is not childish
(but proper English according to expert), it's might be hard for small kids
to understand, especially those to do not have exposure to english.
However, it's still worth it to watch because some music are so nice and
catchy. My son sings "Tyron the mailman" with his sist... 阅读全帖
p********5
发帖数: 7433
37
西游记中土行孙,上天下海,已成为现实。会说话的图片也成为现实。
以后,童话中的与动植物交流,可能也会成为现实。而且,每一个孩子都有圣诞礼物,
也会成为政治童话的现实。
人最重要的是想象力。
Toys and presents aren't the only good things about Christmas. Santa is more
than a mailman. He's all about giving and helping others, too.
The real magic of Santa is not the present. It is believing in the good
everyone can do. Santa is for every kid and every age.
You can be 100 and still believe.
From -----How to talk to Santa
u*****a
发帖数: 6276
38
The death of Alberta Spruill: Spruill was a 57-year-old Harlem woman who
died in a flawed police raid in 2003. Spruill, a city employee for 29 years,
suffered a fatal heart attack after a dozen Emergency Service Unit officers
threw a flash grenade into her apartment. They had acted on bad information
from an informant that someone was using her apartment to store drugs and
guns.
In 2003, Ousmane Zongo, a newly arrived African immigrant was shot by police
officer Bryan Conroy during another bungl... 阅读全帖
u*****a
发帖数: 6276
39
1)墨西哥移民的孩子:Alexander Roman, a 17-year-old senior at Harding High
School in St Paul, Minnesota, is heading to the Massachusetts Institute of
Technology to study engineering or physics.
2)索马里移民的孩子:Munira Khalif, who attends Mounds Park Academy in St.
Paul, Minnesota, is heading to Harvard after she was accepted by all eight
Ivy Schools and three others. She was one of nine youngsters in the world to
receive the UN Special Envoy for Global Education's Youth Courage Award for
her education activism,... 阅读全帖
u*****a
发帖数: 6276
40
来自主题: Parenting版 - 小学老师大家都送礼物吗?
Go to Barnes & Noble. They have all kinds of wrapped-up small gifts for you
to choose from.
Do not forget the bus driver (if you kid takes the school bus everyday).
And the mailman . . .
s****a
发帖数: 54
41
Here’s a great deal you can score starting at Walgreens!
Buy (2) Hershey’s Pot of Gold 8.7 or 10oz – 2/$9
Use 2 $1.00/1 coupons from: http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=6BREZHZZHWICI or 12/5 SS
Get back $3 RR
Final Price = $2 each!
Do this deal TWICE and then submit for the rebatehttp://www.timeinc.net/rsn/seasonofsavings/ to get $5 back for purchase $15 worth!!! **You MUST purchase these by December 16th. That will make each box of chocolate just $.75 cents!!|
Great te... 阅读全帖
f*******w
发帖数: 13821
42
来自主题: PennySaver版 - 这个周日报纸算不算deal?
你要看清这个是不是带coupon的,带哪几份
很多报纸是local 或者只在一部分地区发行,不说哪个报纸别人没法定的
我是觉得定一份报纸根本没多大用,大部分都是废的,有deal时一份根本不够,不如上ebay买胖子
胖子可能被偷,年终还得tip mailman,隐形成本那,呵呵
u***n
发帖数: 21026
43
这帮rebate的人,服了,连个名字都不给些全,地址还是差者好几条街的,感谢mailman
M*********8
发帖数: 15312
44
他们就是故意的,你要是没收到又偷懒没去追问的话,他们就可以省钱了。。。

mailman
c********r
发帖数: 6013
45
我也碰上过一次,最后是cms的重新给我寄了一份check过来

mailman
b******d
发帖数: 1946
46
来自主题: PennySaver版 - 收到邮递员大妈的贺卡
同收到,我就是23号晚上实在也来不及了,就去starbucks买了张gc,他们还给了个礼
物盒包好,放到邮箱里,第二天gc消失了,留下一张mailman给的卡片
f**h
发帖数: 782
47
来自主题: PennySaver版 - [bssd]包裹丢了,真郁闷
现在UPS和FEDEX都为了节省成本和邮局合作,投递的前半截是UPS/FEDEX,到了LOCAL后
转USPS,所以fedex smartpost等就是最终由邮差送的,时间上当然也会长一些了,有
时候看到UPS和FEDEX网上显示deliver,其实是送到邮局了,还要过几天才到。自己投
包裹我是绝对不会在drop off box投的,一定要去FEDEX OFFICE和UPS STORE,并要要
收据做证据,那种authorized shipper都不敢,因为他们不给收据。被USPS拿走的UPS
包裹确实有可能再转UPS,要过很长一段时间,LZ的东西太值钱就不好说了,BLESS遇到
不贪心的mailman吧。
g********u
发帖数: 8891
48
来自主题: SellAbroad版 - 出售香水小样 8块钱一磅
男的送给MAILMAN了,女的自用
a***n
发帖数: 6
49
USPS is pretty good. I remember a friend sent me a greeting card and the
house number on the envelope was wrong, USPS still delivered it to my house.
My mailman actually recognized my name, remembered my address and delivered
it to me.
发帖数: 1718
50
来自主题: shopping版 - 一次离奇的网购