i********k 发帖数: 675 | 1 General Secretary, My Eyes Follow in Your Wake
By Pu Zhuozi / February 19, 2016
此刻,雷鸣般的掌声
On this occasion, the thunderous applause
正淹没宣武门如潮的车辆
Drowns out the traffic along Xuanwumen.
今天,我们终于零距离
Today, the distance is finally closed,
听您大哥般语重心长
We listen to Big Brother’s earnest words and wishes.
您微笑拱手:祝大家
You smile and cup your hands in greeting: “I wish you all
新春快乐,猴年吉祥
A happy New Year, and felicitations for the Year of the Monkey!”
总书记,您的背影我的目光
General Secretary, my eyes follow in your wake
我的目光催生这首诗
And in these eyes, my verse takes shape.
我的手指正让手机滚烫
My mobile grows hot as my fingers write.
这首诗我酝酿了很久
But for so long this poem has been brewing.
快要刮肚搜肠
It gnashes at my guts.
它拥堵我的血管与神经
It clinches my veins and nerves.
它起伏在黄河长江
It pitches on the Yellow River and the Yangtze.
它奔跑在万里长城
It runs along the Great Wall.
它伴随一带一路的驼铃
It joins the camel bells of the One Belt One Road,
以及巨轮高铁暖风浩荡
And the mighty wind of the high-speed rail.
From <https://medium.com/china-media-project/an-ode-to-big-brother-
3ef46037e52d#.fp5info9c> |
|