1
newsgroup+SSL?
c****i
发帖数: 7933
2
来自主题: Hardware版 - 为啥大家不用usenet下/看电影?
用了十年新聞組了,這是最安全的地方,而且是相當多資源的第一出處。Oday就是從
Usenet來的。
不過我不建議樓主推廣Usenet,這種東西少數人知道就行了。那天ISP封鎖了就不好用
了。最好的Newsgroup server能達到超過三年的Retention,東西太多。千萬不要再普
及了。
c****i
发帖数: 7933
3
来自主题: Hardware版 - 为啥大家不用usenet下/看电影?
十幾年前就有0day了,那個時候我都是撥號上網下載Newsgroup的。
z***e
发帖数: 5600
4
来自主题: Hardware版 - 为啥大家不用usenet下/看电影?
有意思,原来这就是从前的newsgroup啊,本来以为象IRC,ICQ一样了呢,结果已经转
型了
以前的alt.chinese.text怎么样了?
s*******d
发帖数: 4135
5
newsgroup下载吧
j********2
发帖数: 4438
6
来自主题: Hardware版 - 关于att u verse下bt的问题
用pogoplug装了个archlinux,玩newsgroup玩腻了,想玩玩bt和国内的pt,但是不像
newgroup可以加密,bt下载很容易被isp检测出来,而且会自动上传,算是不折不扣的
p2p.
那么,用att uverse下bt有危险吗?如果只是下载国语的电影呢?
q***g
发帖数: 4
7
影视,新闻,shopping....,是不是要用outlook,用webmail可以吗?Thanks!
t*****s
发帖数: 1240
8
news.newsfan.net
cn99
确切我记不得了,自己google一下关键词吧
w**n
发帖数: 88
9
groups.google.com
h********t
发帖数: 3
10
来自主题: Internet版 - recommend some newsgroup servers?
Chinese ones will be even better.
Appreciate your help.
s***y
发帖数: 66
11
来自主题: Internet版 - 求教,讨论服务器
今天在用WIN的时候发现这个东东,
不晓得有什么用啊,
是不是像NEWSGROUP那样的,
请大侠们赐教
K**t
发帖数: 315
12
来自主题: Internet版 - Any free newsgroup server recommanded?
thx.
r*****i
发帖数: 70
13
来自主题: Internet版 - Any free newsgroup server recommanded?
coask
o**o
发帖数: 3964
14
来自主题: Internet版 - Any free newsgroup server recommanded?
here's a search engine for that
http://freenews.maxbaud.net/
c**t
发帖数: 2744
15
来自主题: Internet版 - Mozilla and Firefox flaws exposed
SecurityFocus has released a security warning with three problems that affect
Mozilla on all platforms. The first issue allows the source of a download to
be spoofed, generating a fake URL. This security issue is really easy to
replicate: Create a long URL and the downloading box will only display its
ending (Mozilla and Firefox). The second issue was created by the way that
Mozilla's browsers handle news:// links to newsgroups, hackers can easily
create false links and create a buffer overflow
c**********e
发帖数: 236
t***e
发帖数: 67
17
来自主题: Internet版 - windows live mail客户端很好用
类似outlook的翻版
支持imap, http, pop3
囊括了msn, rss, newsgroup, blog...
感觉很不错,大大改善了hotmail的落后地位
a**********s
发帖数: 232
18
来自主题: Internet版 - 求美国流行的BBS
newsgroup
Neowin.net
y****t
发帖数: 10233
19
来自主题: Java版 - SCJP Books
Anyone wants information about SCJP,
Please pay attention to the following reference
BOOKS:
1)The Complete Java 2 Certification Study Guide ISBN:
0782127002
2)A Programmer's Guide to Java Certification ISBN:
0201596148
You do not have to get both. I recommand the second one,
though the first one is the hottest.
MOCK EXAMS:
Sorry for without those links at hand, find by your own,
bunch of them on the net. :-)
Newsgroups:
same, please rely on yourself to find them. Pretty easy to
find them.
How to
g**********y
发帖数: 14569
20
来自主题: Java版 - 问一个关于Eclipse IDE 的问题
Go to eclipse newsgroups, there are many developers, ask them will get much
better help.
a*****i
发帖数: 4391
21
来自主题: Linux版 - [原创] emacs和vim的区别。
emacs is not written as an editor. Sure you can do all kind of fancy stuff
with it. IRC, email, newsgroup, shell emulator(eshell), semantic IDE (ecb,
semantic etc.), media junkbox, RSS reader, Video editor. It is hard to find
something that you can not do with emacs.
But it doesn't do editing very well, unless you install a crapload of
scripts, it is far less convenient to use as an editor. For example, you
need to write your own function to do what can be done in vim with one key '
%'.
vim, on
a*****i
发帖数: 4391
22
还是看blog吧。
Newsgroup is so 20 century...
z**r
发帖数: 17771
23
现在的blog有个大问题就是只能owner贴,其他人都是跟帖。newsgroup绝对不是老古董
,其实正是web 2.0里面重要的forum的变种,只是考虑的东西太多,不是实时的了
a*****i
发帖数: 4391
24

If you are smart and say something worth listening to, well, you have your
own blog. :)
The problem with newsgroup is that too many trolls, too much water, that you
can easily be frustrated by trying to argue with trolls.
The role played by trolls is much less to be seen in Web 2.0.
y*****c
发帖数: 57
25
newsgroup,又快又安全
b*s
发帖数: 82482
26
来自主题: Linux版 - Raspberry Pi 3出来了
我现在把一台Pi B+当作电子邮件和USENET newsgroups阅读器。在多台计算机上设置
USENET阅读器并且保持设定和newsrc文件太麻烦了,用一台Pi,设置成headless模式,
然后ssh进去读新闻,用alpine看电子邮件,省得在各台机器上都设置电子邮件和
USENET了。到了什么地方都把Pi往router上一放,反正这玩意功耗也就是一两瓦。只要
各计算机上有ssh即可,看看电子邮件,USENET的,不用重复设置多台机器也挺好。
还有一个就是Pi可以当作简单的embedded应用,虽然这个是Arduino的强项,但是某些
情况下,用Pi也是可行的,特别是处理任务超过arduino的能力的时候。
b*s
发帖数: 82482
27
来自主题: Linux版 - Raspberry Pi 3出来了
我现在把一台Pi B+当作电子邮件和USENET newsgroups阅读器。在多台计算机上设置
USENET阅读器并且保持设定和newsrc文件太麻烦了,用一台Pi,设置成headless模式,
然后ssh进去读新闻,用alpine看电子邮件,省得在各台机器上都设置电子邮件和
USENET了。到了什么地方都把Pi往router上一放,反正这玩意功耗也就是一两瓦。只要
各计算机上有ssh即可,看看电子邮件,USENET的,不用重复设置多台机器也挺好。
还有一个就是Pi可以当作简单的embedded应用,虽然这个是Arduino的强项,但是某些
情况下,用Pi也是可行的,特别是处理任务超过arduino的能力的时候。
m*****e
发帖数: 4193
28
find a newsgroup

java
M*P
发帖数: 6456
29
来自主题: Programming版 - 按说java也够快了
Just to be on the same page, here is the original post of Linus
From: Linus Torvalds linux-foundation.org>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Convert builin-mailinfo.c to use The Better String
Library.
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.version-control.git
Date: 2007-09-06 17:50:28 GMT (3 years, 27 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours and 5
minutes ago)
On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Dmitry Kakurin wrote:

> When I first looked at Git source code two things struck me as odd:
> 1. Pure C as opposed to C++. No idea why. Please don't ... 阅读全帖
c******n
发帖数: 16666
30
来自主题: Programming版 - 各位大牛,Apache Apex 怎么样?

很多时候用上了才发现坑
绕了半天找不到提交ticket 最后在newsgroup理联系上了
一问 人说 哎呀 那个啊 早发现了 没空改
要不你提个pr? 可是哥你那么多代码我还没看几页呢!
f**y
发帖数: 138
31
来自主题: Security版 - CIH作者的道歉信
From: "CIH"
Newsgroups: tw.bbs.comp.virus
Subject: <<公 开 道 歉 信 >>
Date: 16 Jun 1998 04:31:26 GMT
发帖数: 24
32
put one file on a public ftp,
let me download.
maybe i can help.
or you can post your question
to newsgroup: comp.text.pdf
m*****e
发帖数: 4193
33
来自主题: Security版 - my personal web has been hackered twice
If you don't hire an expert to manage your computer, you have to be one.
Just read security newsgroups and patch your system frequently. Also
turn off all the unnecessary services, put more restriction on access,
etc.
t**c
发帖数: 97
34
记得两年前的Scientific American上讲了一个黑客入侵与反入侵的经典战例,
一个网管和一个黑客好像在newsgroup上话不投机就干了起来, hacker先是盗用了另
一个isp的帐号做端口扫描, 被防火墙挡住, 气极败坏之下就用email炸弹, 结果网管通知
另一个isp的人把hacker踢了出去; 要说这hacker倒也使冷静沉琢, 竟然围着人家的子网
绕了一个大圈, 到处搞监听, 最后侦查出来公司里有人私自做了拨号联结绕过防火墙,
于是进去改了公司的webpage, 顺便留下了个backdoor. 可惜是这家伙贪心不足, 人家
发现后第二天就做了个假的file server放了些伪造的finance信息, 他便存了顺手牵羊之
心, 结果被早就受在那里的人做了个完整的记录, 改天FBI就上门连人带机子一把收走.
他老兄已有防范之心, 把自己硬盘上的东西删了个干净, 还format了一遍, FBI的人还是
把硬盘的磁记录给恢复了, 唉, 人心不足蛇吞象啊.
那是第一次看到详细的有关hacker(准确的说应该是cracker)的描写, 不论是事件本身
还是作家的描写, 竟
s*******k
发帖数: 71
35
来自主题: Software版 - Re: FTP tool

This reminds me of something I always wanted to voice... about the
accumulation, distribution and exchange of knowledge... this does not
necessarily apply to the above post, just some of my own thoughts.
When I first got on newsgroup and BBS, I started by asking a lot of questions,
sooner or later people begin to tell me to "RTFM"---read the fine manual, and
guess what? the answer to most of the questions lie right there, just for
somebody who care to take a look to pick up. Same thing with sof
b*****r
发帖数: 321
36
From N****[email protected] Thu Mar 02 02:02:45 2000
This is a trick that I saw posted in another newsgroup. I
think that it is one of the neatest things that I have seen
posted in a while.
Joining MPG files with WinZip.
1. Create a new WinZip File.
2. Select None for Compression.
3. Add or move the MPG files into the archive playback
order. I tried
selecting multiple files and it did not always put them in
the correct order. Adding the files one at a time is the
sure method.
4.
c***r
发帖数: 7
37
Use this software to backup all the email info including
email messages, email and newsgroup accounts info, address
book, IE favourites, etc.
Outlook Express Backup by Genie-Soft.
a****9
发帖数: 418
38
来自主题: TeX版 - 包子题: 见内容
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Comp/comp.text.tex/2007-09/msg01166.html
似乎没有完美的解决方案
那个链接里讨论的算是两个权宜之计吧

*}
z***e
发帖数: 22
39
来自主题: Unix版 - 可以看别人的环境变量?
是可以看同一个机器上别的用户的环境变量吗?
用setenv可以看自己的.
忘了从哪个newsgroup看来的了, 反正也不好意思问他们. 有哪位知道吗? 只是有些好奇
. 要是太容易我得去改改我的了.
o********g
发帖数: 162
40
please give me the name.
i***f
发帖数: 10
41
来自主题: Unix版 - which shell is best?
It is posted monthly to the USENET newsgroups comp.unix.shell,
comp.unix.questions, news.answers and comp.answers
This table below lists most features that I think would make you
choose one shell over another. It is not intended to be a definitive
list and does not include every single possible feature for every
single possible shell. A feature is only considered to be in a shell
if in the version that comes with the operating system, or if it is
available as compiled directly
q***e
发帖数: 90
42
Unfornately the answer is no or very few! But don't be
disappointed though. There are counterparts principally in the
forms of newsgroup. The topic there is more specific and focused and
there are really gurus there.
p*a
发帖数: 592
43
来自主题: Unix版 - XEmacs Shell 问题
我用的是XEmacs20.4
在Emacs里起tcsh shell,发现每次打command line命令,
都会被echo一遍很是讨厌,如果用bash就没这个问题,
但是一定要用tcsh,所以没办法在newsgroup查了查,
有人说放一句stty -echo到.emacs_tcsh里去可以去掉
这个echo,我试了果然可以但又有了新问题它把字的颜色
改成了一种蓝色看起来很是费眼神我想把它设成黑的,该怎么办?
p****s
发帖数: 3184
44

it's everywhere.
try GNU PG.
also search in newsgroup like sci.crypt.
h**i
发帖数: 192
45
【 以下文字转载自 Programming 讨论区 】
【 原文由 hiki 所发表 】
Are there some maillist or newsgroup focusing on PowerPC tech&programming?
Thank you very much!
首页 上页 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 下页 末页 (共9页)